Thursday, September 10, 2015
- We are happy to welcome our new Saxophone instructor Matt Burchard.
Enrollment now open for 2015-16 Season
To enroll contact Alan Ogrinz: email@example.com
Youth Symphony at Castle Rock Music
Performing: Lord of the Rings, The Nutcracker, Lord of the Dance, Polar Express, Phantom of the Opera.
Percussion • Brass • Woodwinds • Strings
To enroll contact Alan Ogrinz firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Week Sessions — Monday, Wednesday, Friday — 9-11am
Audition & Information Night: Friday, May 15th, 2015
To Enroll Contact Maestro Alan Ogrinz email@example.com
Performance at Coors Field: The Castle Rock Music Youth Symphony will be performing the National Anthem at a Colorado Rockies game in July!
For more details, contact the director Alan Ogrinz: firstname.lastname@example.org
Castle Rock Music - BAND CAMP 2013
2 Week Sessions • Mon, Wed, Fri • 9-11am
June 17-28, July 1-12, July 15-26, July 29-Aug 9
Audition & Information Night: Friday, May 31st
- Be placed in a band with your style and ability level
- Rehearse with experienced instructors
- Develop stage presence and image
- Operate a ProAudio system including soundboards and mics
- Discuss band identity and responsibilities
- Finish with a real gig in a Castle Rock restaurant or coffee shop
See the front desk for more information
(303) 688-0300 • www.castlerockmusic.com
Castle Rock Music BAND CAMP — Coming this Summer —
Kindermusik: Children's music classes for a head start on music education. Designed for Newborns, Infants, PreSchoolers & Toddlers, to learn through music & movement.
To learn more about Kindermusik
or to enroll, email Lindsey White: